About Cloud Software Group
Cloud Software Group combines the capabilities of both Citrix and TIBCO, creating one of the world’s largest cloud software providers, serving more than 100 million users around the globe. When you join Cloud Software Group, you are making a difference for real people, each of whom count on our suite of cloud solutions to get work done – from anywhere. Members of our team will tell you that we value diverse lived experiences, varied perspectives, and having the courage to take risks. Our teams are encouraged to learn, dream, and build the future of work. We are on the brink of another Cambrian leap - a moment of immense evolution and growth. And we need your expertise and experience to do it. Now is the perfect time to move your skills to the cloud
Summary: Experienced software engineer assigned to design, develop, troubleshoot, and debug software applications, resolving issues in innovative and practical ways. Involved with planning and prioritisation of design and development activities to resolve customer pain points. Ability to multitask; works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Interacts with senior internal and external personnel. Takes initiative to plan and execute own work assignments.
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities)
· BS, MS or PhD degree in computer science, electrical engineering, or related field is required
· Excellent C, C++ programming skills
· Experience or good knowledge in Python
· Good debugging skills and hands on experience in debugging using gdb
· Solid background in Algorithms and Data Structures required
· Very good exposure to Network Programming, TCP/IP protocol stack, HTTP(S), DNS protocols with competencies in VPNs, AAA, and Security technologies
· Strong in OS concepts, internals and systems programming
· Working experience on the Windows platform will be an add-on
· Ability to build products for the best performance, scalability and future expansion in Enterprise environments
· Hands on experience of at least 2-4 years in relevant software development lifecycle
· Experience in having designed, developed and shipped product features
· Experience in working with Product Marketing and Customer to distill requirements and arrive at design/implementation
· Ability to adhere to a disciplined work schedule; ability to follow directions; ability to understand and follow posted work rules and procedures; ability to accept constructive criticism;
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Teamwork - works in concert with others toward shared goals, exhibits cooperativeness; participates in and supports effective conflict resolution, able to communicate and collaborate with remote peers in the US and other locations.
• Communication - ensures that communications channels are open and that information and ideas are flowing in all appropriate directions; listens, asks for and uses input.
• Excellence Orientation - Strives to be the best that one can be and maximizes one's own potential in helping the team and organization succeed; exhibits resilience; persistence, tenacity and a continuous improvement mindset. Self-driven.
• Accountability - Holds self-accountable for keeping commitments and delivering the best possible performance; attention to detail; gets involved and participates through resolution.
• Authenticity - show a genuine, accessible and caring side that builds trust, mutual support and credibility; listens, exhibits humility and gauges approachability of others; maintains composure; is able to be respectful and straightforward with others.
• Innovation - participates in and supports an environment that is conducive to innovation and new ways of doing things; exhibits curiosity and open mindedness; suggests new ideas.
Essential Duties / Responsibilities
• Keen on taking up new challenges and having great ownership towards assigned work
• Analyzes requirements, writes software requirement, design specifications and gets it signed off from SMEs/Stakeholders
• Analyzes, evaluates, and plans methods of approach to solve problems central to an assigned research or programming project.
• Coordinates the technical design activity with others in department to ensure consistent and integrated approaches across projects.
• Provides input to and generates documentation for new or existing projects as well as reusable code.
• Works on issues that impact design success of address future concepts, products and technologies.
• Contributes to continuous quality improvement in meeting internal and external customer requirements.
· Innovates and brings new ideas to improve product functionality, reliability, and performance or quality
Cloud Software Group is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status, and other protected classifications.
Sign up for alerts on jobs like this one!
You are now being redirected to complete your application